ABC News Bush National Intelligence Poll, May 2002 [electronic resource] / ABC News
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2003.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 3566.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 3566
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This special topic poll was undertaken to assess respondents reactions to and feelings about intelligence reports regarding terrorist threats on the United States before and after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in New York City and Washington, DC. Respondents were asked to give their views of President George W. Bush, his handling of the presidency, and the United States campaign against terrorism. Those polled also expressed their level of confidence in the government's ability to prevent further terrorist attacks against Americans in the United States. Respondents' opinions were elicited on the actions the government took or could have taken to prevent the September 11 terrorist attacks, and to prevent further terrorist attacks. In addition, respondents were queried about their knowledge of past news stories regarding intelligence reports, and they also gave their opinions on the Bush administration's follow-up on those intelligence reports. Other questions focused on the Federal Bureau of Investigation's response to a proposed investigation of Arabs taking flight-school training in the United States, and the United States Congress's investigation of the Bush administration's knowledge of terrorist threats before September 11, 2001, and its handling of that knowledge. Background information includes respondents' political affiliation, education, age, race, and gender.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR03566
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|