ABC News Clinton and Haiti Poll, September 1994 [electronic resource] / ABC News
- First ICPSR Version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2004.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 3856.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 3856
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- For this special topic poll, fielded September 17, 1994, respondents were asked whether they approved of President Bill Clinton's handling of the situation in Haiti, whether the United States should lead a military invasion of Haiti. Those surveyed were asked whether they had heard President Clinton's speech on Haiti that night. Those who had were queried about whether they agreed with most of what President Clinton said, whether his speech changed their mind about whether the United States should lead a military invasion of Haiti, and whether they thought the reasons President Clinton had given were strong enough to justify invading Haiti. Background information includes political orientation and sex.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|