ABC News Haiti Invasion Poll, September 1994 [electronic resource] / ABC News
- First ICPSR Version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2004.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 3863.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 3863
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- For this special topic poll, fielded September 17, 1994, respondents were asked whether they approved of President Bill Clinton's handling of the situation in Haiti, whether it was worth taking the risk imposed by Clinton's threat to invade Haiti unless the military leaders stepped down, whether the Haitian situation was basically settled since the Haitian generals controlling Haiti had agreed to step down from power, and whether respondents approved of United States military forces being sent to Haiti to help keep order in the country while Aristide reassumed his office. Background information includes political orientation and sex.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|