Civil Justice Survey of State Courts, 2001 [electronic resource] [United States] United States Department of Justice. Bureau of Justice Statistics
- ICPSR Version, 2005-11-04.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor] 2004.
- ICPSR (Series) 3957.
Civil Justice Survey of State Courts: [United States] Series (Series) 3957.
Civil Justice Survey of State Courts: [United States] Series 3957
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection examined general civil cases (torts, contracts, and real property) disposed of by bench or jury trial in the nation's 75 most populous counties in 2001. Information reported includes the type of case, types of plaintiffs and defendants, trial winners, amount of total damages awarded, amount of punitive damages awarded, and case processing time. This is the third in a series of data collections begun in 1992 [CIVIL JUSTICE SURVEY OF STATE COURTS, 1992: [UNITED STATES] (ICPSR 6587) and CIVIL JUSTICE SURVEY OF STATE COURTS, 1996: [UNITED STATES] (ICPSR 2883)].
- Part 1: Main Data; Part 2: FPC Factor for Wesvar PC Variance Estimation Program; Part 3: JKN Factor for Wesvar PC Variance Estimation Program
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2006-09-15.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|