Current Population Survey, June 1991 [electronic resource] : Immigration and Emigration / United States Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1993.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 6056.
Current Population Survey Series 6056
1 online resource.
- Labor supply -- United States -- Statistics.
Emigration and immigration -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Population -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This collection contains standard data on labor force activity for the week prior to the survey. Comprehensive data are available on the employment status, occupation, and industry of persons 15 years old and over. Also supplied are personal characteristics such as age, sex, race, marital status, veteran status, household relationship, educational background, and Spanish origin. Supplemental questions pertaining to immigration were asked of all household members. Questions include country of birth, father's and mother's country of birth, and citizenship. In addition, emigration screening questions were asked to determine if any household member had relatives living abroad.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|