European Election Study, 1989 [electronic resource] / Cees van der Eijk, Erik Oppenhuis, Hermann Schmitt
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1994.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 6146.
Eurobarometer Survey Series 6146
1 online resource.
- European Economic Community -- Public opinion.
European Parliament -- Elections, 1989.
Europe 1992 -- Public opinion.
Elections -- European Economic Community countries.
Political parties -- European Economic Community countries.
Public opinion -- European Economic Community countries.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The 1989 European Election Study (EES-89) was conducted as a separately funded part of the Euro-Barometer survey series for the European Communities' Directorate-General for Information, Communication, and Culture--Unit Surveys, Research, and Analyses division. The Euro-Barometer surveys in which the EES-89 questions were included were Barometers 30, 31, and 31A. Variables in this data collection are restricted to those pertaining to the 1989 elections. They report respondents' attitudes toward important campaign issues, particularly those concerning the European Community and the coming 1992 Single European Market. Questions assessed respondents' support of and attitudes toward particular political parties. Another series of questions focused on access to information about the elections, and respondents' preferences for and opinions of the influence of varying sources of information, such as newspapers, news magazines, radio, television, polls, and personal discussions. Demographic variables include sex, date of birth, marital status, size of household and type of housing, number of children at home, occupation, family income, perception of social class, religion and religiosity, life satisfaction, and participation in civic activities, including voting in the 1989 elections.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR06146
- Part 1: Wave 1: Belgium; Part 2: Wave 1: Denmark; Part 3: Wave 1: France; Part 4: Wave 1: Great Britain; Part 5: Wave 1: West Germany; Part 6: Wave 1: Greece; Part 7: Wave 1: Ireland; Part 8: Wave 1: Italy; Part 9: Wave 1: Luxembourg; Part 10: Wave 1: Netherlands; Part 11: Wave 1: Northern Ireland; Part 12: Wave 1: Portugal; Part 13: Wave 1: Spain; Part 14: Wave 2: Belgium; Part 15: Wave 2: Denmark; Part 16: Wave 2: France; Part 17: Wave 2: Great Britain; Part 18: Wave 2: West Germany; Part 19: Wave 2: Greece; Part 20: Wave 2: Ireland; Part 21: Wave 2: Italy; Part 22: Wave 2: Luxembourg; Part 23: Wave 2: Netherlands; Part 24: Wave 2: Northern Ireland; Part 25: Wave 2: Portugal; Part 26: Wave 2: Spain; Part 27: Wave 3: Belgium; Part 28: Wave 3: Denmark; Part 29: Wave 3: France; Part 30: Wave 3: Great Britain; Part 31: Wave 3: West Germany; Part 32: Wave 3: Greece; Part 33: Wave 3: Ireland; Part 34: Wave 3: Italy; Part 35: Wave 3: Luxembourg; Part 36: Wave 3: Netherlands; Part 37: Wa...
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- van der Eijk, Cees.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|