National Health Provider Inventory, 1991 [electronic resource] / United States Department of Health and Human Services. National Center for Health Statistics
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1994.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 6342.
1 online resource.
- Long-term care facilities -- United States -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The National Health Provider Inventory (NHPI) was conducted to provide national data on the number, type, and geographic distribution of providers of long-term care in the United States and to provide a sampling frame for future surveys. The 1991 NHPI was a two-part survey with two separate questionnaires. One questionnaire was sent to nursing homes and board and care homes (Facility File), while the other was sent to home health agencies and hospices (Agency File). Data on services provided to individuals at their residences (also included in the Agency File) were gathered as well, and thus the NHPI represents an expansion over earlier versions of the study (the Inventory of Long-Term Care Places, conducted in 1986, and the National Master Facility Inventory, conducted eight times between 1967 and 1982). Variables in the Facility File include name and address of facility, age group primarily served, disability group primarily served, ownership type, total beds, and number of residents by age and sex. Variables in the Agency File include name and address, ownership, types of services provided, number of clients served, and total number of visits provided.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR06342
- Part 1: Facility File; Part 2: Agency File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1990; and end: 1991.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|