German Election Study, 1992 (Politbarometer East) [electronic resource] / Forschungsgruppe Wahlen (Mannheim)USUMA (East Berlin)
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1995.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 6393.
German Politbarometer Series 6393
1 online resource.
- Elections -- Germany (East) -- Public opinion.
Political parties -- Germany (East) -- Public opinion.
Public opinion -- Germany (East).
Germany (East) -- Politics and government -- Public opinion.
Germany (East) -- Economic conditions -- Public opinion.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection consists of a cumulative file of the Politbarometer East surveys for 1992, which queried citizens of the former East Germany. Certain topical questions were asked each month and others were asked irregularly or only once. Data cover the most important problems in Germany, level of satisfaction with democracy, party preference, vote choice in the last federal election, the ideal chancellor for Germany, level of sympathy for parties in the Parliament, coalition and opposition parties and politicians, the East German economy and the respondent's own economic situation, living standards in East Germany, the stability of the Deutsche mark, and taxation. Additional questions dealt with the rights of asylum seekers, the need for a professional German army, the European Union, Maastricht, German as an official language, STASI (the German Secret Service), Honecker's escape, and attitudes toward different European ethnic groups and nations.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Forschungsgruppe Wahlen (Mannheim, Germany)
USUMA (East Berlin)
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|