ABC News Bill Bradley Poll, August 1995 [electronic resource] / ABC News
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1998.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 6675.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 6675
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This special topic poll sought respondents' views on the 1996 presidential election, specifically the potential candidacy of New Jersey Senator Bill Bradley. Those queried were asked to give their opinions of presidential hopefuls Senator Bill Bradley, Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole, Ross Perot, President Bill Clinton, and retired General Colin Powell. Respondents were also asked to express their desire for a third-party candidate to be on the ballot. Demographic variables include sex, age, and political party.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|