American Housing Survey, 1993 [electronic resource] : MSA Core and Supplement File / United States Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1997.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 6735.
American Housing Survey Series 6735
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection provides information on characteristics of housing units in seven selected Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) of the United States. Data for each household member include age, sex, race, marital status, income, and relationship to the householder. For the householder, data also include tenure, length of residence, years of school completed, and Spanish origin. Data collected include general housing characteristics such as number of rooms, type of heating and air-conditioning equipment, and whether the housing units had complete kitchens and plumbing facilities. Information on costs incurred for mortgage payments, rent, real estate taxes, property insurance, utilities, parking, and garbage collection permits comparisons of housing costs form one year to another between geographic areas. Limited data are provided on costs of additions, alterations, replacements, and repairs made to the property.
- Part 1: Boston, Massachusetts; Part 2: Detroit, Michigan; Part 3: Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota; Part 4: San Francisco-Oakland, California; Part 5: San Jose, California; Part 6: Tampa-St. Petersburg, Florida; Part 7: Washington, DC
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|