Survey of Consumer Attitudes and Behavior, October 1993 [electronic resource] Economic Behavior Program. Survey Research Center. University of Michigan
- ICPSR Version, 2005-11-04.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor] 1996.
- ICPSR (Series) 6765.
Survey of Consumer Attitudes and Behavior Series (Series) 6765.
Survey of Consumer Attitudes and Behavior Series 6765
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This monthly survey series was undertaken to measure changes in consumer attitudes and expectations, to explain why such changes occur, and to evaluate how these changes relate to consumer decisions to save, borrow, or make discretionary purchases. This type of information is also used for forecasting changes in aggregate consumer behavior. Each monthly survey probes a different aspect of consumer confidence. Open-ended questions are asked concerning evaluations and expectations about personal finances, employment, price changes, and the national business situation. Additional questions probe buying intentions for automobiles and the respondent's appraisals of present market conditions for purchasing houses, automobiles, and other durables. Demographic information includes ethnic origin, sex, age, and education.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2006-09-15.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|