ABC News Final Pre-Election Tracking Poll, October 1984 [electronic resource] ABC News
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1994.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8517.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 8517
1 online resource.
- United States. Congress -- Elections, 1984 -- Public opinion.
Voting -- United States -- Public opinion.
Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1984 -- Public opinion.
Public opinion -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This survey was conducted prior to the 1984 presidential election involving candidates Ronald Reagan and Walter Mondale. Respondents were asked about their voter registration status, whether they intended to vote in the presidential election, the candidate they would vote for if the election were held that day, the candidate they were currently leaning toward voting for, and whether they would vote that way in the November election. Those surveyed were also asked about their party preferences regarding congressional elections in their districts. Background information on respondents includes political party, participation in the 1980 presidential election, education, age, race, Hispanic origin, and sex.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2008-01-04.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|