ABC News/WASHINGTON POST Poll, September 1985 [electronic resource] / ABC NewsThe Washington Post
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1988.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8589.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 8589
1 online resource.
- Reagan, Ronald -- Public opinion.
Public health -- United States -- Public opinion.
Public opinion -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1981-1989 -- Public opinion.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this survey respondents were asked a series of questions related to Reagan's performance as president, his relationship with Congress, South Africa, apartheid, and the trade deficit. Respondents' attitudes toward various health problems in the United States were also examined, with questions focusing on AIDS, cigarette smoking, and osteoporosis. Demographic characteristics also were recorded.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- ABC News.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|