SETUPS [electronic resource] : Financing Congressional Campaigns, 1983-1984 / Clyde Wilcox
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1988.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8651.
SETUPS Series 8651
1 online resource.
- United States. Congress -- Elections -- Finance.
Campaign funds -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Supplementary Empirical Teaching Units in Political Science (SETUPS) for American Politics are computer-related modules designed for use in teaching introductory courses in American government and politics. This dataset is designed to explore various research and policy questions on campaign finance that political scientists have raised in recent years, including the role of political action committees, parties, the candidate's personal resources in financing campaigns, and the relationship between campaign funds and electoral outcomes.
- Part 1: Main Data; Part 2: Frequencies
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1983; and end: 1984.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|