Campaign Expenditures in the United States, 1985-1986 [electronic resource] : Reports on Financial Activity (RFA) Data / Federal Election Commission
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1989.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8937.
Campaign Expenditures in the United States Series 8937
1 online resource.
- United States. Congress -- Elections.
Campaign funds -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1981-1989.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- These data are produced in conjunction with Federal Election Commission (FEC) Reports On Financial Activity (RFA) and are taken directly from campaign finance reports filed by political committees and others who are required to file under the federal election laws. The data present summary information concerning filers' gross receipts, disbursements, debts, cash on hand, etc. They also include information on particular party and nonparty committee support of individual candidates. The data for United States congressional campaigns supply summarized information about the campaign, including the candidate's name, incumbency status, party affiliation, receipts, disbursements, contributions from the candidate, loans, debts, aggregate contributions by amount and source, and independent expenditures for and against the candidate. The party and nonparty political committee data contain summary information for committees including the committee name, special-interest group classification, receipts, cash and in-kind contributions made and received, disbursements, debts, and total expenditures for and against House and Senate candidates.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR08937
- Part 1: House and Senate Spread Data; Part 2: House and Senate Crosstabs Data; Part 3: Party Committee Spread Data; Part 4: Party Committee Crosstabs Data; Part 5: Non-Party Committee Spread Data; Part 6: Non-Party Committee Crosstabs Data
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|