National Lesbian Health Care Survey, 1984-1985 [electronic resource] / Judith B. Bradford, Caitlin C. Ryan
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1989.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8991.
1 online resource.
- Lesbians -- Medical care -- United States.
Health surveys -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This survey was stimulated by recognition of the need for accurate normative information about the health and health care needs of lesbians in the United States. The purpose of the survey was to provide comprehensive data regarding health care needs of lesbians, to identify gaps in service, and to make recommendations about training and service provision. Information is available on mental health experiences and concerns, mothering, physical abuses, sexual attacks, experiences with discrimination, substance abuse, and community and social life.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Bradford, Judith B.
Ryan, Caitlin C.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|