Survey of Youths in Custody, 1987 [electronic resource] : [United States] / United States Department of Justice. Bureau of Justice Statistics
- 3rd ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1989.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8992.
1 online resource.
- Juvenile delinquents -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection, the first survey of youths confined to long-term, state-operated institutions, was undertaken to complement existing Children in Custody censuses. It also serves as a companion to the Surveys of State Prisons, allowing comparisons between adult and juvenile populations. The survey provides detailed information on the characteristics of youths held primarily in secure settings within the juvenile justice system. The data contain information on criminal histories, family situations, drug and alcohol use, and peer group activities. For youths committed for violent acts, data are available on the victims of their crimes and on weapon use.
- Part 1: Main Data File; Part 2: SAS Proc Format Statements; Part 3: SAS Input Statements; Part 4: SAS Format Statements; Part 5: SAS Variable Label Statements; Part 6: SAS Missing Value Statements; Part 7: Frequencies
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|