Census of Population, 1910 [United States] [electronic resource] : Public Use Sample / Samuel H. Preston
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1989.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 9166.
1 online resource.
- Households -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Population -- Statistics.
United States -- Census, 13th, 1910.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This nationally representative sample of the United States population in 1910 was drawn from manuscript census schedules. The file contains a record for each household selected in the sample, and supplies variables describing the location, type, and composition of the households. Each household record is followed by a record for each individual residing in the household. Information on individuals includes demographic characteristics, occupation, literacy, nativity, ethnicity, and fertility.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|