American National Election Study, 1988 [electronic resource] : Pre- and Post-Election Survey / Warren E. Miller,
- 3rd ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1989.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 9196.
American National Election Study (ANES) Series 9196
1 online resource.
- United States. Congress -- Elections, 1988.
Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1988.
Elections -- United States.
Voting -- United States.
Public opinion -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This study is part of a time-series collection of national surveys fielded continuously since 1952. The election studies are designed to present data on Americans' social backgrounds, enduring political predispositions, social and political values, perceptions and evaluations of groups and candidates, opinions on questions of public policy, and participation in political life. In addition to the standard or core content items, new topics include evaluations of the presidential primary candidates, respondent's primary vote, the budget deficit, health insurance, foreign policy, equal rights for women, the drug problem, the Reagan presidency, recall of the 1984 presidential vote, parental party identification, evaluation of Bush and Dukakis on the issues of environment and crime, the death penalty, and new system support and political efficacy items. The file also contains post-election vote validation and election administration survey data as well as data collected in 1991 to revalidate the 1988 respondents in order to assess the reliability of the vote validation process.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR09196
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Miller, Warren E.
National Election Studies (U.S.)
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|