Annual Data on Nine Economic and Military Characteristics of 78 Nations (SIRE NATDAT), 1948-1983 [electronic resource] / Jan Faber
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1990.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 9273.
1 online resource.
- Economic history -- 1945- -- Statistics.
Expenditures, Public -- Statistics.
Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection contains annual figures on several macroeconomic and military indicators for 78 countries independent since 1948. For each year from 1948 through 1983 data were obtained for each country on these key characteristics: total exports, total imports, government revenues, government expenditures, capital formation, defense expenditures, gross national product, population, and total military personnel. These variables permit an analysis of the relations among European nations as well as relations between European nations and other nations of the world. The United States Consumer Price Index (in 1975 U.S. dollars) and the exchange rate (value of one U.S. dollar in the national currency at current prices) are supplied as well.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1948; and end: 1983.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|