WCBS-TV News/NEW YORK TIMES Race Relations Poll, June 1990 [electronic resource] / WCBS-TV NewsThe New York Times
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1991.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 9502.
1 online resource.
- Cuomo, Mario Matthew -- Public opinion.
Dinkins, David N. -- Public opinion.
African Americans -- New York (State) -- New York -- Attitudes.
Public opinion -- New York (State) -- New York.
New York (N.Y.) -- Social conditions -- Public opinion.
New York (N.Y.) -- Race relations -- Public opinion.
New York (N.Y.) -- Politics and government -- 1951- -- Public opinion.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection is a survey of social issues in the New York city area. Respondents were asked for their opinions on the quality of life in New York City, the job being done by Mario Cuomo as governor and David Dinkins as mayor, and the most important problem facing New York City that the mayor needed to address. Additional information was gathered from Black respondents concerning race relations. Items covered were quality of the city's economy, the mayor's handling of race relations in the city, leadership among the Black community, treatment of individuals by courts and police, neighborhood safety of individuals, criminal victimization, media involvement in race relations, and specific incidents of racial insults. Background information on respondents includes political party affiliation, ethnicity, amount of media usage, age, income, sex, religious preference, education, and race.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- WCBS-TV News.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|