Current Population Survey, October 1982 [electronic resource] : School Enrollment / United States Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1991.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 9534.
Current Population Survey Series 9534
1 online resource.
- Labor supply -- United States -- Statistics.
Students -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Population -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Data on labor force activity for the week prior to the survey are supplied in this collection. Information is available on the employment status, occupation, and industry of persons 14 years old and over. Demographic variables such as age, sex, race, marital status, veteran status, household relationship, educational background, and Spanish origin are included. In addition to providing these core data, the October survey also contains a special supplement on school enrollment. This supplement includes the following items: current grade attending at public or private school, whether attending college full- or part-time at a two- or four-year institution, year last attended a regular school, and year graduated from high school.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|