Public Libraries Data, 1989 [electronic resource] : [United States] / United States Department of Education. National Center for Education Statistics
- First ICPSR Version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1991.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 9596.
1 online resource.
- Public libraries -- United States -- Statistics.
Library surveys -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The purpose of this survey was to identify the cooperative library organizations within the United States and to gather information about these organizations. In this survey the Federal/State Cooperative System for Public Library Data collected 32 basic data items and 7 identifying items for each library. The data items include number of service outlets, full-time equivalent staff, income, operational expenditures, capital outlay, library collection, annual public service hours, library services, and inter-library loans. All 50 states and the District of Columbia are included in this file, which encompasses 8,968 libraries.
- Part 1: State and District of Columbia Summary Records; Part 2: Individual Library Records
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|