ABC News/Washington Post Dan Quayle Poll, May 1991 [electronic resource] ABC NewsThe Washington Post
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1992.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 9610.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 9610
1 online resource.
- Quayle, Dan, 1947 -- -Public opinion.
Public opinion -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-1993 -- Public opinion.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This survey centers on Vice President Dan Quayle. Respondents were asked if they approved of the way Quayle was handling his job as vice president, if they thought Quayle was qualified to be vice president and would be qualified to take over as president if something were to happen to George Bush, if Bush should keep Quayle on the ticket for re-election in 1992, and if the news media had been fair to Quayle. In addition, respondents also were questioned regarding Bush's irregular heartbeat episode and general health status. Background information on respondents includes political alignment, sex, and state/region of residence.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2008-01-04.
- ABC News.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|