Current Population Survey [electronic resource] : Voter Supplement File, 1990 / United States Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1992.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 9715.
Current Population Survey Series 9715
1 online resource.
- Labor supply -- United States -- Statistics.
Voting -- United States.
United States -- Population -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This survey provides data on labor force activity for the week prior to the survey. Comprehensive data are available on the employment status, occupation, and industry of persons 14 years old and over. Personal characteristics such as age, sex, race, marital status, veteran status, household relationships, educational background, and Spanish origin are also provided. Voter Supplement questions pertain to citizenship, voting status, and registration status. Data on telephone availability are also included.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|