Census of Population and Housing, 2000 [United States] [electronic resource] : Summary File 3, Georgia / United States Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2003.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 13352.
Census of Population and Housing, 2000 [United States] Series 13352
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Summary File 3 contains sample data, which is the information compiled from the questions asked of a sample of all people and housing units in the United States. Population items include basic population totals as well as counts for the following characteristics: urban and rural, households and families, marital status, grandparents as caregivers, language and ability to speak English, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship status, year of entry, migration, place of work, journey to work (commuting), school enrollment and educational attainment, veteran status, disability, employment status, industry, occupation, class of worker, income, and poverty status. Housing items include basic housing totals and counts for urban and rural, number of rooms, number of bedrooms, year moved into unit, household size and occupants per room, units in structure, year structure built, heating fuel, telephone service, plumbing and kitchen facilities, vehicles available, value of home, and monthly rent and shelter costs. The Summary File 3 population tables are identified with a "P" prefix and the housing tables are identified with an "H," followed by a sequential number. The "P" and "H" tables are shown for the block group and higher level geography, while the "PCT" and "HCT" tables are shown for the census tract and higher level geography. There are 16 "P" tables, 15 "PCT" tables, and 20 "HCT" tables that bear an alphabetic suffix on the table number, indicating that they are repeated for nine major race and Hispanic or Latino groups. There are 484 population tables and 329 housing tables for a total of 813 unique tables.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR13352
- Part 1: File 1, Tables P1-P14; Part 2: File 2, Tables P15-P24; Part 3: File 3, Tables P25-P37; Part 4: File 4, Tables P38-P46; Part 5: File 5, Tables P47-P50; Part 6: File 6, Tables P51-P67; Part 7: File 7, Tables P68-P91; Part 8: File 8, Tables P92-P138; Part 9: File 9, Tables P139-P145C; Part 10: File 10, Tables P145D-P145H; Part 11: File 11, Tables P145I-P146F; Part 12: File 12, Tables P146G-P147I; Part 13: File 13, Tables P148A-P149D; Part 14: File 14, Tables P149E-P150I; Part 15: File 15, Tables P151A-P154D; Part 16: File 16, Tables P154E-P159G; Part 17: File 17, Tables P159H-P160E; Part 18: File 18, Tables P160F-P160I; Part 19: File 19, Tables PCT1-PCT8; Part 20: File 20, Tables PCT9-PCT15; Part 21: File 21, Tables PCT16-PCT17; Part 22: File 22, Tables PCT18-PCT19; Part 23: File 23, Tables PCT20-PCT24; Part 24: File 24, Tables PCT25-PCT27; Part 25: File 25, Tables PCT28-PCT32; Part 26: File 26, Tables PCT33-PCT34; Part 27: File 27, Tables PCT35-PCT37; Part 28: File 28, Tables...
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|