ABC News Bergen Record New Jersey Election Poll, June 1994 [electronic resource] / ABC News.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2005.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 3844.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series (Series) ; 3844.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 3844
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This special topic poll, fielded in New Jersey for the Bergen Record newspaper in June 1994, sought respondent views on the upcoming senatorial election and a range of social issues. Respondents were asked to provide approval ratings and opinions for New Jersey Governor Christie Whitman, United States Senator Bill Bradley, United States Senator Frank Lautenberg, and Republican senatorial candidate Chuck Haytaian. Those surveyed were asked whether they would vote for Lautenberg or Haytaian in the upcoming November senatorial election. Respondents were also asked to rate which qualities they looked for in a candidate, including experience in Washington, DC, whether the candidate represented change, and whether the candidate held views similar to the respondent. Opinions were solicited on the state of public schools and school vouchers, taxes, tax cuts, abortion, and assault rifles. Background information includes voter registration status, political identification, marital status, number of children, level of education completed, annual household income, religion, ethnicity, age, and sex.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR03844
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2006-07-25.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|