Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) [electronic resource] : Salaries, Tenure, and Fringe Benefits of Full-Time Faculty, 1991-1992 / United States Department of Education. NationalCenter for Education Statistics.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2005.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 4274.
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Series (Series) ; 4274.
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Series 4274
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The primary purpose of this survey is to collect data on the salaries, tenure, and fringe benefits of full-time instructional faculty by contract length, sex, and academic rank. These data permit analysis, from a national perspective, of the number and tenure status of full-time faculty members in relation to enrollment and number of degrees granted, and the evaluation of faculty compensation in relation to institutional financial resources for an indication of the economic status of institutions. These data also enable trend analysis of average full-time salaries for an assessment of the economic status of full-time faculty. Part 1, Response Status Information, contains response status information to the salary and fringe benefits survey for active institutions in the final universe. Part 2, Salaries and Tenure of Full-Time Instructional Faculty, contains salary and tenure data. Salary data include total salary outlays and the total number of instructional faculty that were paid those outlays. Tenure data include number of faculty with tenure, number on tenure track, and number not on tenure track. Part 3, Fringe Benefits of Full-Time Instructional Faculty, contains benefits data. Benefits data include fringe benefit expenditures and the number of full-time faculty covered by retirement, medical/dental, and group life insurance plans.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR04274
- Part 1: Response Status Information; Part 2: Salaries and Tenure of Full-Time Instructional Faculty; Part 3: Fringe Benefits of Full-Time Instructional Faculty
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2006-07-25.
Start: 1991; and end: 1992.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|