National Judicial Reporting Program, 2004 [electronic resource] : [United States] / United States Department of Justice. Bureau ofJustice Statistics.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2007.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 20760.
National Judicial Reporting Program Series 20760
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection provides detailed information on the sentences and characteristics of convicted felons based on data collected from state courts. The 2004 survey was based on a sample of 300 counties selected to be nationally representative. The collection contains sociodemographic information such as age, race, and sex of the felon. Types of offenses committed include homicide, rape, and robbery. Data can be analyzed at the national level or by individual counties.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2008-01-04.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|