ABC News/ESPN Barry Bonds Poll, July 2006 [electronic resource] / ABC NewsESPN.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2008.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 4662.
ICPSR ; 4662
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series ; 4662
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This special topic poll was conducted by ABC News and ESPN and sought respondents' views on Barry Bonds and the use of steroids in Major League Baseball. Respondents were asked to give their opinions on whether the use of steroids and performance-enhancing drugs was a problem in baseball. Respondents were further asked whether they thought Barry Bonds had utilized steroids or performance-enhancing drugs and whether that would have an impact on how they felt about him potentially breaking baseball's homerun record. Questions were also solicited regarding the possibility of Barry Bonds being elected to the Hall of Fame and whether the use of steroids or a conviction of tax evasion should prevent him from being selected. Demographic variables include race, gender, age, level of education, employment status, income, political party affiliation, political philosophy, and religious affiliation.
- Part 1: ABC News/ESPN Barry Bonds Poll, July 2006
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2009-04-22.
- ABC News.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|