Uniform Crime Reporting Program Data [United States] [electronic resource] : Arrests by Age, Sex, and Race, 1980 / United States Department of Justice. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2009.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 23320.
ICPSR ; 23320
Uniform Crime Reporting Program Data [United States] Series ; 23320
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- These data provide information on the number of arrests reported to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program each year by police agencies in the United States. These arrest reports provide data on 43 offenses including violent crime, drug use, gambling, and larceny. The data received by ICPSR were structured as a hierarchical file containing (per reporting police agency) an agency header record, 1 to 12 monthly header records, and 1 to 43 detail offense records containing the counts of arrests by age, sex, and race for a particular offense. ICPSR restructured the original data to a rectangular format.
- Part 1: Uniform Crime Reporting Program Data [United States]: Arrests by Age, Sex, and Race, 1980
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2009-04-22.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|