Studies upon the behavior of the human infant [videorecording] / John B. Watson ; conducted by the psychological laboratory of the John Hopkins University.
- Other Title:
- Title on label and container: Experimental investigation of babies (1920) [videorecording]
- Chicago : Distributed by C.H. Stoelting Co.,  ; University Park, Pa. : PennState Media sales, c1999.
1 videodisc (19 min.) : si., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Conditioned response.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Originally filmed in 1920, this is authentic film documentation of John B. Watson's research on infant reflexes, and his attempted conditioning of the infant "Albert B" to fear different objects including a white rat and a rabbit.
- Silent film with captioning.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Watson, John B. (John Broadus), 1878-1958. , Producer
Johns Hopkins University. , Producer
C.H. Stoelting Company. , Distributor
Pennsylvania State University. Media Sales. , Distributor
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- 01024 Penn State Media Sales
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|