Making large schools work : the advantages of small schools / Arthur Shapiro.
- Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield, c2009.
xiv, 194 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- School size -- United States.
School improvement programs -- United States.
- Size generates shoals that can wreck us
How organizations (read schools) work
Strategies on how to get there
Three case studies to demonstrate how to pull off improving schools by decentralizing
What did we do? Why did it work? How can I do it? By building an infrastructure and culture to make it work
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- 9781607091158 (cloth : alk. paper)
1607091151 (cloth : alk. paper)
9781607091165 (pbk. : alk. paper)
160709116X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|