Catholic higher education in the 1960s : issues of identity, issues of governance / Anthony J. Dosen.
- Charlotte, NC : Information Age Pub., c2009.
- Research in religion and education.
Research on religion and education
xv, 264 p. ; 25 cm.
- Catholic universities and colleges -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- A context for understanding identity in Catholic higher education in the 1960s
Catholic higher education in the United States: a historical context
Webster College: child of the sixties or prophetic voice
St. Louis University: from Catholic frontier college to Catholic urban university
God, country, Notre Dame
In the shadow of the golden dome: St. Mary's story
The trials of being biggest: St. John's University
DePaul University: diverse and/or Catholic
Identity and governance in Catholic higher education: lessons learned
Catholic higher education: some final reflections.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
- Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
- 1931576300 (pbk.)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|