The Jew in American society / edited, with introductions and notes, by Marshall Sklare.
- New York : Behrman House Inc., Publishers, 
- Library of Jewish studies.
Library of Jewish studies
ix, , 404,  pages ; 24 cm.
- Jews -- United States -- Social conditions.
Judaism -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- American Jewry / Social history
Social characteristics of American Jews
The Jewish family
Jewish religion and the American Jew
Jewish Identity / Self-segregation, acculturation, assimilation
The American Jew and Israel.
- Companion volume to "The Jewish Community in America," edited with introductions and notes by Marshall Sklare.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
Potok Collection copy has autograph of "Chaim Potok 1975".
- Penn Provenance:
- Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|