The lady's lecture : a theatrical dialogue between Sir Charles Easy and his mariageable daughter : being an attempt to engage obedience by filial liberty and to give the maiden conduct of virtue, chearfulness / by C. Cibber, Esq. ...
- London : Printed and sold by W. Lewis ..., MDCCXLVIII 
, 43,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- esoy usIn o-ut WeSi (3) 1748 (R)
- Advertisements -- England -- London -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Signatures: A² B-H⁴ I².
With a half-title on first leaf.
Initials, head- and tail-pieces.
Price from half-title: "Price One Shilling."
Booksellers advertisement on leaf I2v.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy has bookplate of Archibald Elias on back pastedown; stamp ("Mercantile Library Philadelphia") on title leaf and leaf I2.
Culture Class Collection copy is from the Collection of Early Editions of English Plays; gift of Messrs. Burnham, Castner, Clark, Dale, Dickson, Harrison, Harvey, Lea, Lippincott, Milne, Rosengarten, Sellers, and Shipley.
- Penn Provenance:
- Elias, Archibald C. (donor) (RBC copy)
Mercantile Library of Philadelphia (bookplate) (stamp) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T37487
- Lewis, William, d. 1759, printer.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Collection of Early Editions of English Plays (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|