I want to be a mother [videorecording] = Ikh ṿil zyan a mame / Joseph Seiden presents ; produced & copyrighted by Jewish Talking Picture Co. ; author, Isidor Lash ; directed by George Roland.
- Other Title:
- Ikh ṿil zyan a mame [videorecording]
- [S.l. : s.n., n.d.]
1 videodisc (84 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Married people -- Drama.
Illegitimate children -- Drama.
Marriage brokerage -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Motion pictures, Yiddish.
- In Yiddish with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- Raised to believe she is the daughter of a Bronx couple, Amelia is shocked to learn that she is the illegitimate offspring of her so-called aunt. Even worse, the father of Amelia's husband is actually her own long-lost father! Under these circumstances, the prospect of Amelia having a child of her own seems out of the question -- but the day is saved by a last-minute revelation provided by marriage broker Chaim Bok.
- Leo Fuchs, Cantor Leibele Waldman, Yetta Zwerling.
- Cinematography, Joseph Freeman.
- Local notes:
- Freedman Archive Collection. Disc V00165.
- Roland, George. , Director
Lash, Isidor. , Screenwriter
Seiden, Joseph. , Producer
Fuchs, Leo. , Actor
Waldman, Leibele. , Actor
Zwerling, Yetta, 1894-1982. , Actor
Jewish Talking Picture Co. , Producer
Robert and Molly Freedman Jewish Music Archive.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|