Enhancing regional trade integration in Southeast Europe / Borko Handjiski ... [et al.].
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank, c2010.
- World Bank working paper ; no. 185.
World Bank working paper, 1726-5878 ; no. 185
- Government document
xvi, 140 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Balkan Peninsula -- Economic conditions.
Balkan Peninsula -- Economic integration.
Central European Free Trade Agreement (Organization).
- Evolution of intra-regional trade in Southeast Europe : the role of CEFTA for enhancing regional trade integration. Introduction ; Trade patterns in the SEE region ; The role of trade regulations, trade-related business environment, and rules of origin in trade expansion and integration ; How are firms reacting to regional trade integration? ; Conclusions and recommendations
Labor mobility in Southeast Europe. Introduction ; CEFTA : the setting ; Labor mobility provisions in free trade agreements ; The benefits (and costs) of labor mobility provisions ; Implementing mobility in CEFTA ; Conclusions
The impact of establishing a virtual customs union between Southeast Europe and the European Union. Introduction ; Customs union versus a virtual customs union ; Tariff profile of Southeast Europe ; Estimates of trade diversion and trade creation due to adoption of EU's CET ; Summary and policy recommendations.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Handjiski, Borko, 1979-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|