What the #$*! do we (k)now!? [videorecording] / Captured Light Industries ; Lord of the Wind Films, LLC. presents ; written by William Arntz, Betsy Chasse, and Matthew Hoffman ; produced by William Arntz and Betsy Chasse ; directed by Mark Vicente, Betsy Chasse, William Arntz.
- Other Title:
- What the bleep do we know!? [videorecording]
- Widescreen ed.
- Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2004.
3 videodiscs (108 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reality -- Drama.
Risk -- Sociological aspects -- Drama.
Perception -- Drama.
Metaphysics -- Drama.
Quantum theory -- Drama.
- Experimental films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional English or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; double sided, single layer; Dolby 5.1 surround.
- Amanda, a divorced photographer, finds herself in a fantastic Alice-in-Wonderland experience when her daily, uninspired life literally begins to unravel. Guided by leading scientists and mystics, she finds that if reality itself is not questionable, her notion of it certainly is. Plunge into a world where quantum uncertainty is demonstrated - where Amanda's neurological processes, and perceptual shifts are engaged and lived - where everything is alive, and reality is changed by every thought.
- Side A: Feature
side B: Supplemental.
- Marlee Matlin, Elaine Hendrix, Robert Bailey, Jr., John Ross Bowie, Armin Shimerman, Barry Newman.
Interviews with: Amit Goswami, Andrew B. Newberg, Candace Pert, Daniel Monti, David Albert, Fred Alan Wolf, Jeffrey Satinoven, John Hagelin, Joseph Dispenza, JZ Knight.
- Photography, Mark Vicente ; editor, Jonathan Shaw ; music, Christopher Franke.
- DVD release of the 2004 motion picture.
Includes: a 28 min. question and answer session with the filmmakers from the Tinseltown 12 Theater, Vancouver, B.C., Oct. 8, 2004; interview clips with the filmmakers and some of the cast; music video "Emmanuel" by Æon Spoke; theatrical trailer.
Title on screen has arrows over two words and several letters have been replaced with greek symbols (theta for o, sigma for e, kappa for k, pi for n).
- Vicente, Mark, 1965- , Director, Cinematographer
Chasse, Betsy. , Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Arntz, William. , Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Hoffman, Matthew. , Screenwriter
Matlin, Marlee. , Actor
Hendrix, Elaine, 1970- , Actor
Bailey, Robert, Jr. , Actor
Bowie, John Ross, 1971- , Actor
Shimerman, Armin. , Actor
Newman, Barry, 1938- , Actor
Goswami, Amit. , Associated name
Newberg, Andrew B., 1966- , Associated name
Pert, Candace B., 1946- , Associated name
Monti, Daniel. , Associated name
Albert, David Z. , Associated name
Wolf, Fred Alan. , Associated name
Satinover, Jeffrey, 1947- , Associated name
Hagelin, John, 1954- , Associated name
Dispenza, Joseph, 1942- , Associated name
Knight, JZ. , Associated name
Shaw, Jonathan. , Editor
Franke, Christopher. , Composer
Captured Light Industries. , Producer
Lord of the Wind Films, LLC. , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
Æon Spoke (Musical group).
- Publisher Number:
- 024543170884 00
2227088 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|