International tables for crystallography [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- International Tables for Crystallography (Online)
- Other Title:
- Also known as: International tables online
Wiley Online Library.
- Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated.
1 online resource
- Crystallography -- Tables.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This series, first established in 1935, has grown over the decades to become the definitive reference work for crystallography and structural science. The wide range of articles in the series and the numerous tables of data assist in the use of crystallographic methods in all sciences concerned with the structure and properties of materials, from physics and materials science to chemistry, biology and biochemistry. Emphasis is placed on symmetry, diffraction methods and techniques of crystal-structure determination, and the physical and chemical properties of crystals. The data are accompanied by discussions of theory, practical explanations and examples, all of which are useful for teaching. Together the online volumes comprise the equivalent of over 6000 pages of content, including 1100 tables of symmetry-group data for crystal-structure analysis. The symmetry database provides additional information and can be used to generate specific data 'on the fly'. In addition to the full text of the series, the online site, designed by the International Union of Crystallography, supports many innovative features and additional resources. Users can navigate within and across the volumes to view a full chapter, a section or sub-section, or a single figure or table.
- Title from home page (viewed April 24, 2008).
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Includes articles and tables of data relevant to crystallographic research and to applications of crystallographic methods in all sciences concerned with the structure and properties of materials. Emphasis is given to symmetry, diffraction methods and techniques of crystal structure determination, and the physical and chemical properties of crystals. Contains all eight volumes of International Tables for Crystallography as pdfs and richly interlinked html. International Tables Online has been designed to be easy to update and extend. Online version of the volumes contains more data and features than the print editions.
- International Union of Crystallography.
International Union of Crystallography. Commission on International Tables.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|