Farce of the penguins [videorecording] / Thinkfilm presents in association with Permut Presentations and Two Angels Productions ; a Bob Saget film ; produced by David Permut and Bob Saget ; written and directed by Bob Saget.
- Anamorphic widescreen presentation.
- [New York, N.Y.] : Thinkfilm ; Santa Monica, CA : Lionsgate [distributor, 2007]
1 videodisc (ca. 80 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Penguins -- Antarctica -- Drama.
Monogamous relationships -- Drama.
Voyages and travels -- Drama.
Animals in motion pictures.
Antarctica -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English dialogue, Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, digitally mastered.
- Carl and Jimmy are two penguins on a desperate mission to get themselves some hot booty. After years of empty one-night stands, Carl wants more than a peice of penguin tail. He wants the love of the beautiful Melissa. Now it is up to Jimmy to help his neurotic friend win her heart and find his dream girl. The only problem that stands in their way is a seventy mile trek across Antarctica.
- As told by Samuel L. Jackson.
Voices, Christina Applegate, Lewis Black, Mo'Nique, Tracy Morgan, Bob Saget.
- Editor, Michael R. Miller ; music, Peter Melnick.
- Title from container.
Aspect ratio 16:9.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2006.
Special features: "To the Earth's 'Ice-hole' and back" with Bob Saget; never-before-seen bonus footage with commentary; behind-the-scenes montage; director's commentary by Bob Saget; exclusive menus featuring original footage; uncensored and censored "Farce of the penguins" trailers; trailer gallery.
- Saget, Bob. , Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Permut, David. , Producer
Applegate, Christina, 1971- , Actor
Black, Lewis, 1948- , Actor
Mo'Nique. , Actor
Morgan, Tracy, 1968- , Actor
Melnick, Peter Rodgers. , Composer
Thinkfilm (Firm) , Distributor
Lionsgate (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|