Encyclopedia of giftedness, creativity, and talent [electronic resource] / Barbara Kerr, editor.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, c2009.
1 online resource : ill., digital, HTML, PDF.
- Gifted children -- Education -- United States -- Encyclopedias.
Creative ability in children -- United States -- Encyclopedias.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Adobe Acrobat Reader required for PDF format.
- "The encyclopedia contains thousands of ready-to-use facts from the fields of education, psychology, sociology, and the arts. The 411 entries and more than 550,000 words review research findings on giftedness, talent, and creativity and their applications in education, training, science and the arts, government policy, and everyday life. From A to Z, the entries cover the major facets of this field, from artistic ability, to achievement motivation, to creative personality, to emotional intelligence, gender differences, genius, intelligence testing, learning styles, minority under-representation, multiple intelligences, musical ability, prodigies, scientists, self-actualization, thinking skills, and more."--preface.
- TItle from title screen (viewed Nov. 23, 2009)
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, Inc., 2009. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Kerr, Barbara A. , Editor
Sage eReference (Online service)
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Encyclopedia of giftedness, creativity, and talent.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|