Sketches in Indian ink / by J. Smith ; edited by H.G. Keene.
- 2nd ed.
- London ; New York : Macmillan, 1891.
- Macmillan's colonial library
xii, 279 p. ; 19 cm.
- British -- India -- Social life and customs.
India -- History -- British occupation, 1765-1947.
- Satirical sketches of Anglo-Indian society and some of its foibles. In the words of the author: "These pictures are intended for people in England who may wish to know how Indian exile acts upon English men and women."
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund.
- Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|