Hitch [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures presents an Overbrook Entertainment production ; produced by James Lassiter, Will Smith, Teddy Zee ; written by Kevin Bisch ; directed by Andy Tennant.
- Culver City, Calif. : Columbia Pictures : Distributed by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, c2005.
1 videodisc (118 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Dating services -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Tabloid newspapers -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English or dubbed French dialogue, English or French subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby surround, mastered in high definition.
- Hitch is New York City's greatest matchmaker. Love is his job and when Albert Brennaman wins the heart of gorgeous society heiress Allegra Cole, Albert has Hitch to thank. So when tabloid columist Sara Melas decides to uncover the secret behind the relationships unlikely sucess, she's shocked to discover that Alex Hitchens, the charming young man she's been dating, is the legendary date doctor himself. Exposed in a front-page scoop, it's now up to Alex to try and save Albert and Allegra's relationship as well as his own.
- Will Smith, Eva Mendes, Kevin James, Amber Valletta, Michael Rapaport, Adam Arkin, Jeffrey Donovan, Robinne Lee.
- Director of photography, Andrew Dunn ; editors, Troy Takaki, Tracey Wadmore Smith ; original music, George Fenton ; costume designer, Marlene Stewart ; production designer, Jane Musky.
- Aspect ratio 2.40:1.
Special features: 4 deleted scenes; blooper reel; "Dance steps made easy" featurette; "Hitch style" featurette; "The dating experts" featurette; "Love in New York" featurette; "Will Smith's Red carpet ride" featurette; "1 Thing" music video by Amerie; previews.
- Tennant, Andy. , Director
Smith, Will, 1968- , Producer, Actor
Lassiter, James. , Producer
Zee, Teddy. , Producer
Bisch, Kevin. , Screenwriter
Mendes, Eva, 1974- , Actor
James, Kevin, 1965- , Actor
Valletta, Amber, 1974- , Actor
Rapaport, Michael. , Actor
Dunn, Andrew. , Cinematographer
Fenton, George. , Composer
Overbrook Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Columbia Pictures. , Distributor
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
11235 Columbia Pictures
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|