The Cambridge companion to Virgil / edited by Charles Martindale.
- Other Title:
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 1997.
- Cambridge companions to literature
Cambridge companions to literature.
1 online resource (424 pages) : illustrations, facsimiles
- Virgil -- Criticism and interpretation.
Epic poetry, Latin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Virgil became a school author in his own lifetime and the centre of the Western canon for the next 1800 years, exerting a major influence on European literature, art and politics. This companion offers fresh insight into his works.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Martindale, Charles.
- 0521495393 (hbk.) :
0521498856 (pbk.) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|