The Cambridge companion to William James / edited by Ruth Anna Putnam.
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 1997.
- Cambridge companions to literature
1 online resource (xii,406 pages)
- James, William, 1842-1910.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- James was both a philosopher and a psychologist, nowadays most closely associated with the pragmatic theory of truth. These essays deal with the full range of his thought as well as other issues of his time.
- Formerly CIP.
Includes bibliographical references p385-398. - Includes index.
- Putnam, Ruth Anna.
- 0521452783 (cased) :
0521459060 (pbk.) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|