Dr. Chase's recipes, or, Information for everybody : an invaluable collection of about eight hundred practical recipes for merchants, grocers, saloon-keepers, physicians, druggists, tanners, shoe makers, harness makers, painters, jewelers, blacksmiths, tinners, gunsmiths, farriers, barbers, bakers, dyers, renovaters, farmers and families generally : to which have been added a rational treatment of pleurisy, inflammation of the lungs and other inflammatory diseases, and also for general female debility and irregularities : all arranged in their appropriate departments / by A. W. Chase, M.D.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Information for everybody
- [52d ed., three hundred and ninety five thousand, English and German].
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : R. A. Beal, 1870, [c1867]
xxix, 384 p. : ill., port. ; 18 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Michigan Ann Arbor.
- "Stereotyped, carefully revised, illustrated, and much enlarged with remarks and full explanations.
- Local notes:
- Blank Collection copy has 2 bookplates of Chef Fritz Blank, one laid in.
Blank Collection copy imperfect: portrait wanting.
Blank Collection copy has autograph of H. B. Marston, July 4, 1870.
- Penn Provenance:
- Blank, Fritz (bookplate) (donor)
Marston, H. B. (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Chef Fritz Blank Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|