A full and true account of the dreadful and melancholy earthquake : which happened between twelve and one o'clock in the morning, : on Thursday the fifth instant : with an exact list of such persons as have hitherto been found in the rubbish : in a letter from a gentleman in town to his friend in the country.
- Other Title:
- Full and true account of the dreadful and melancholly earthquake
- The fourth edition.
- London : Printed for Tim. Tremor, near the Temple-Gate, Fleetstreet., 1750.
, 4-8 pages ; 26 cm (8vo)
- onhe t-my teo- ould (C) 1750 (A)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1727-1760 -- Pamphlets.
Political satire, English -- Great Britain -- 18th century -- Pamphlets.
Politics and government
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Cover title.
Signed at end: "Your Most Obedient Servant, P.D"; variously attributed to Richard Bentley or Paul Whitehead; location and date of letter on colophon as: "London, April the 5th.".
The imprint is fictitious.
Woodblock head and tail-pieces.
"(Price Six-Pence.)"; cover.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy has continuous black ink circles on front cover; remainder of text contains handwritten marginalia in black ink.
Kislak Center copy has loose leaves; but text is legible and copy is complete.
- Penn Provenance:
- Elias, Archibald C. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, N33011
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|