Fan bai = Chinese Buddhist monastic chants / edited by Pi-yen Chen. = 梵唄 = Chinese Buddhist monastic chants / edited by Pi-yen Chen.
- Other Title:
- Chinese Buddhist monastic chants
- Middleton, Wis. : A-R Editions, Inc., c2010.
- Recent researches in the oral traditions of music; 8.
Recent researches in the oral traditions of music
- Musical score
1 score (165 p.) : ill, facsim. ; 31 cm. + 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Buddhist chants.
Buddhist chants -- China.
- Song texts in Chinese; commentary in English.
- Accompanying CD contains recordings of the chants in the score mostly performed by people at the Xiang guang Buddhist Temple and the Fo guang shan Monastery, both in Taiwan.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 163-165) and glossary.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|