Bibliography of hookworm disease ...
- Other records:
- New York city, The Rockefeller foundation, International health board, 1922.
- Rockefeller Foundation. International Health Board. Publication ; no. 11.
Rockefeller Foundation. International Health Board. Publication no. 11
xxvi, 417 p.
- Hookworm disease -- Bibliography.
- Medical subjects:
- Hookworm Infections -- Bibliography.
- 5,680 entries, with author index, and subject and place index.
Abbreviations of titles of periodicals: p. -387.
"Emphasis has been laid ... on the social and economic aspects of the disease and the efforts to control it, rather than on the biology of the parasite ... The volume contains almost all of the references that can be verified in the UnitedStates." - Pref.
- Local notes:
- This book was donated from the collection of Gerhard A. Schad, Ph.D., Professor, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cited in:
- Garrison-Morton (5th ed.) 5369
- Gerhard A. Schad Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Rockefeller Foundation. International Health Board. Bibliography of hookworm disease ..
Online version: Rockefeller Foundation. International Health Board. Bibliography of hookworm disease ..
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|